Bim-GDPR is separated in different entities.
- The core : the core is the object that manages the main process of Bim-GDPR.
- The services : the services are independant of the core. They are related to third-party tools that may use personal data of the application user.
- The templates : the templates are also independant of the core. They give the markup of displayed elements (such as services, groups and placeholders) that will be added to the DOM by the core in the view.
The core is separated in several tools.
- The Service Manager is the object that manages service activation, starting, stoping and disactivation.
- The Group Manager is the object that manages groups.
- The View Manager is the object that manages the View. The View is the interface between DOM and the Bim-GDPR core.
- The Local Manager is the object that manages the texts and translations.